Events

Green Energy Consumer's Alliance: Heating System Replacement, Online, December 14, Offered at 12 pm AND 7:30 pm

• 14 December 2021
  • Event Host : Green Energy Consumers Alliance
Green Energy Consumer's Alliance: Heating System Replacement
Event Description

If you're like most households in the northeast, you heat with oil or gas and have had your heating system for 10+ years. Replacing your heating system is costly. Planning ahead can save you considerable amount of money! You may be wondering whether you could save money AND help save the planet with newer heating technology options. In this webinar, we’ll compare costs and environmental impacts of various options, with particular attention to the question of whether a heat pump might be right for you. With nearly 40 years of experience assisting tens of thousands of members to save energy, money, and the environment to answer your top questions.

• How can I find out how well my heating system is working?
  • How do I keep my system running efficiently and my home as comfortable as possible?
  • When does it make sense to switch my heating system?
  • What are my options for getting off fossil fuels for heat?
  • How do oil, gas, and heat pumps compare?
  • How do I find out about the costs and rebates for replacing my heating system?

• Host Company/Organization Name
    • Green Energy Consumers Alliance
  • Cost
    • FREE Event
  • Event type
    • Online/Webinar

Reply/Leave a Comment (You must be logged in to leave a comment)

Not a Member Yet? Register and Join the Community | Log in

Please be kind and respectful!
Every organization and everyone can submit to Rate It Green's green building calendar! Simply click register, verify your email address, and create a username and password. You can then decide if you'd like to engage more fully as a community member, but you'll be able to post events.

Please make sure to be respectful of the organizations and companies, and other Rate It Green members that make up our community. We welcome praise and advice and even criticism but all posted content and ratings should be constructive in nature. For guidance on what constitutes suitable content on the Rate It Green site, please refer to the User Agreement and Site Rules.

The opinions, comments, ratings and all content posted by member on the Rate It Green website are the comments and opinions of the individual members who posts them only and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies or policies of Rate It Green. Rate It Green Team Members will monitor posted content for unsuitable content, but we also ask for the participation of community members in helping to keep the site a comfortable and open public forum of ideas. Please email all questions and concerns to admin@rateitgreen.com