Green Building Community

Living Green Effortlessly: Simple Choices for a Better Home

Marla OK, United States 0 Ratings 1 Discussions 0 Group posts

Posted by: Marla // Green Home Coach

Living Green Effortlessly

Our homes are our refuge. It’s the place where life happens; all the little stuff that happens every day. Where we wake up and smell the coffee, scratch the dog’s tummy and all the other little actions that make our houses home.

But our homes have a secret life. With all the complexity of our modern life, many of us unknowingly may be living in a home that is not in our best interest. It may be something big like lead paint or mold or huge utility bills. But chances are, it’s the small stuff. The leaky toilet, the rug we bought last weekend or the cleaners we are using.

That’s exactly why I wrote my book. To help you know about and change the small stuff. And the big stuff. And to help you share this with family, friends, clients and colleagues.

If you haven’t read my book yet, I invite you to. You can order it on Amazon or Barnes & Noble. Or get in touch with me and I will send you one of my loaner copies. I 'd love your review on Amazon or Barnes & Noble and for you to share the book with others.

I am on a mission to help each of us have better lives in better homes. The cool thing is that not only benefits you and your family, it helps our communities and ultimately makes the world a better place. Seriously. If each of us just takes 5 actions to save water, energy or stuff in our homes, we can change the world. We are the change.

Please be kind and respectful!

Please make sure to be respectful of the organizations and companies, and other Rate It Green members that make up our community. We welcome praise and advice and even criticism but all posted content and ratings should be constructive in nature. For guidance on what constitutes suitable content on the Rate It Green site, please refer to the User Agreement and Site Rules.

The opinions, comments, ratings and all content posted by member on the Rate It Green website are the comments and opinions of the individual members who posts them only and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies or policies of Rate It Green. Rate It Green Team Members will monitor posted content for unsuitable content, but we also ask for the participation of community members in helping to keep the site a comfortable and open public forum of ideas. Please email all questions and concerns to admin@rateitgreen.com