- Government Agencies and Initiatives
- Information and Resources
- Other Green Building
- Sustainable Communities and Developments
- Related Industries - Products
- Related Industries - Services
Brand name: Flowtite®
Rainwater Harvesting Tank
Categories: Irrigation, Rain Water Harvesting, Storm Drainage, Other, Water Treatment and Filtration
Description: Rainwater harvesting captures, diverts and stores rainwater for later use. With proper planning and design, your system can be built to capture up to 100% of the surface area rainwater. Flowtite fiberglass tanks can store wastewater, graywater, stormwater and potable drinking water. The tanks can also be fit with filtering components to separate oi...
Environmental Characteristics: Our underground fiberglass tanks contribute to several LEED® categories. They are lightweight and non-corrosive and come in sizes ranging from 600 – 60,000 gallons. Flowtite tanks can be used for rainwater harvesting, landscape irrigation, graywater reuse and even stormwater collection and treatment. The Flowtite line of tanks includes septic, f...
- SS Prerequisite 1 - Erosion and Sedimentation Control
- SS Credit 1 - LEED Certified Design and Construction
Market focus: Both
Address: 5150 Jefferson Chemical Rd, Conroe, TX 77301, United States